Get our free newsletter!
The "Invent Help" Invention Newsletter
The InventHelp inventor video
Listen to what our inventor clients have to say about our work!
InventHelp has recently started a number of scam-fighting initiatives designed to keep the concerned public informed about fraudulent behavior by dishonest people and companies. We at InventHelp understand that there are unethical players in the invention business who make false promises of success, and we have begun to address this situation by providing tips for inventors to avoid scams.
Furthermore, because of InventHelp's commitment to corporate fairness and honesty, we feel it is important to speak up against fraud in other industries as well. Here are some of the InventHelp scam prevention resources that we have created to help the general public spot dishonest business practices.
• The InventHelp Scam Warning website is dedicated to clearing up any misunderstandings about InventHelp and alerting the public to potential scams in the inventor service field. To help protect inventors from fraud, InventHelp Scam Warning highlights some red flags that you should be aware of when dealing with an invention company.
• The InventHelp Scam Alert section of the INPEX website outlines the dangers of working with fraudulent invention companies and how to spot them.
• Utilizing the power of social media, InventHelp has set up a dedicated twitter account specifically to post brief updates about current scams and frauds across all industries. Here the InventHelp Scam team spotlights dishonest business practices to help inventors and other consumers avoid scams and find reputable companies.
• As a supplement to the aforementioned Twitter account, the InventHelp Scam Watch blog provides consumers with more thorough daily updates on fraud occurring on the Internet and in the real world.
• The InventHelp Scam YouTube account provides video resources to aid in the fight against scams as well. We have posted video containing a list of questions to run through when you are considering working with a company to help with your invention. Additionally, we have included "favorite" videos posted by others which provide information about preventing identity theft, phishing attacks and other types of scams.